WHAT IS YOUR RETURN / REFUND POLICY
All gift certificate sales are non-refundable. Gift certificates can only be used for food and beverage purchases only. Gift certificate cannot be used for private party room deposits or purchase of another gift certificate. We are not responsible for:
- Lost or Stolen Gift Certificates.
- Expired Gift Certificates
- Transfer of Gift Certificate Between Parties
WHAT INFORMATION DO YOU COLLECT?
We collect information about you when you register on our site or fill out the order and shipping form. You have a choice to register or purchase dinner cards anonymously. Regardless of which way to select to order items, we do need to collect data necessary to complete a transaction.
WHAT DO YOU USE MY INFORMATION FOR?
Any information gathered from you is used in one of the following ways:
- To improve our services by receiving feedback (comments) as well as tracking sales.
- To improve customer service, we collect information which helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- To process transaction, we must gather information for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product to you. Your information will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company.
- To send periodic mass electronic emails. The email you provide may be used to send you information and updates on the status of your order as well as for occasional e-mails with promotions. At any time you can unsubscribe from the mailing list by “clicking” on the “unsubscribe” bottom found on every electronic newsletter mailing or by going to our website and using the “unsubscribe” botton found on the lower right hand corner of the main page of the site.
HOW DO WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information.
DO WE DISCLOSE ANY INFORMATION TO OUTSIDE PARTIES?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your persoanl information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting business, or servicing you. We may release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or prottect ours or other rights, property, or safety.
THIRD PARTY LINKS
We may include or offer third party services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independant privaacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites.
By using our site, you consent to our policy
From time to time, we may use customer information for new, unanticipated uses not previously disclosed in our privacy notice. If our information practices change at some time in the future, we will post the policy changes to our Website to notify you of these changes and provide you with the ability to opt out of these new uses. If you are concerned about how your information is used, you should check our Web site periodically. Customers may prevent their information from being used for purposes other than those for which it was originally collected by e-mailing us at the address provided above. Upon request we provide site visitors access to transaction information (e.g., dates, amounts and types of purchases), communications directed to our site (e.g., e-mail and customer inquiries), contact information (e.g., name, address, phone number), and a description of information we maintain about them. Consumers can access this information by logging in the the system with the credentials they used during a previous purchase. username and passwords can be retrieved using the automated system. Upon request we offer visitors the ability to have inaccuracies corrected in unique identifiers, transaction information, and communications that the consumer/visitor has directed to the site. Consumers can have this information corrected by writing to us. With respect to security: We have appropriate security measures in place in our physical facilities to protect against the loss, misuse, or alteration of information that we have collected from you at our site.
If you feel that this site is not following its stated information policy, you may contact us via the contact page on this Website.