This Gift Card is issued by and represents an obligation of The Crab Trap Restaurant. Each time you use your gift card, we'll deduct that amount from the balance until you've used the full balance of the card. You can add to the card balance at any time.
- This gift card is not redeemable for cash.
- We can't replace it if it's lost or stolen.
- It may also be used at The Crab Trap Restaurant or Crabby Jack's in Somers Point, NJ.
- The Crab Trap Restaurant approval required to advertise this card.
© 2016 The Crab Trap Restaurant
1. The trademark The Crab Trap® as well as certain logos and other Marks used in the Site (the “Marks”) are owned by The Crab Trap Restaurant. You may not use the Marks displayed on this Site, or any other content on the Site, except as provided in these Terms and Conditions. Any other use is strictly prohibited and The Crab Trap Restaurant will take all necessary action to enforce its rights.
2. The Crab Trap Restaurant has used reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on the Site; however, it makes no warranties or representation as to the accuracy of its contents.
3. This Site and all content, included or available therein, are provided "As Is" and "As Available" with all faults. THE CONTENT IS PROVIDED WITHOUT ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON INFRINGEMENT, SECURITY AND ACCURACY (ALL OF WHICH ARE DISCLAIMED). The Crab Trap Restaurant does not represent or warrant that your use of the Site will be uninterrupted, error free, secure, free of viruses or other harmful components, or that any content is accurate or correct. Your use of this Site is solely at your own risk. Because some jurisdictions do not permit the exclusions of certain warranties some of these exclusions may not apply to you. Under no circumstance shall The Crab Trap Restaurant, its parent, subsidiaries, or affiliates and each of the foregoing directors, officers, employees, agents, contractors, counsel, successors and assigns be liable for any damages or injury whether direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special or consequential that results from the use of or inability to use this Site or any portion thereof including, without being limited thereto, any offering that may be made therein. This limitation of liability applies whether the alleged liability is based on contract, tort, negligence, strict liability, or any other basis, even if The Crab Trap Restaurant had been advised of the possibility of such liability. The total liability of The Crab Trap Restaurant to you for all losses, damages and causes of action (in contract, tort, including without limitation, negligence, or otherwise) will not be greater than the amount you paid to access the Site. You may bring no claim against The Crab Trap Restaurant more than one (1) year after the action arose. Because some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of incidental or consequential damages the liability of The Crab Trap Restaurant in such jurisdiction shall be limited to the extent permit by the law there under.
4. The Crab Trap Restaurant makes no representation about any other site that you may access through its Site and is not responsible for the contents of any other site. Unless expressly stated, The Crab Trap Restaurant does not endorse any products or services offered by any company or person linked to its Site. You may not create a link to The Crab Trap Restaurant Site without first obtaining its written permission.
5. You are prohibited from posting or transmitting any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic, or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any laws. The Crab Trap Restaurant will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing it to disclose the identity of anyone posting any such information or materials.
6. Any failure by The Crab Trap Restaurant to enforce any of its right under these Terms and Condition or under applicable law shall not constitute a waiver of such rights. If any provision of the Terms and Conditions shall be deemed unlawful by a Court of competent jurisdiction, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severed from these Terms and Conditions and shall not affect the validity and enforce-ability of any remaining provisions here-under. These terms and conditions contain the entire agreement between you and The Crab Trap Restaurant relating to your use of the Site.
7. The Crab Trap Restaurant may, at any time, revise these Terms and Conditions by updating this posting. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the then current Terms and Conditions.
Forward-looking statements in this website, if any, are made under the Safe Harbor provisions of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Certain important factors could cause results to differ materially from those anticipated by the forward-looking statements, including the impact of changing economic or business conditions, the impact of competition, the availability of favorable credit and trade terms, the impact of changes in the cost or availability of food and real estate, government regulation, construction costs, weather conditions and other factors discussed from time to time in reports filed by the Company with the Securities and Exchange Commission.